Bristol Escape Rooms Terms and conditions
By booking a room, you and all players on your team agree to the following terms and conditions. The person making the booking is responsible of ensuring all the players have access to these terms and conditions.
The Bristol Escape Rooms’ owner and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the Bristol Escape Rooms game. Booking fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Bristol Escape Rooms management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
(1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access Bristol Escape Rooms at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Bristol Escape Rooms Owner / Venue Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the Bristol Escape Rooms. Bristol Escape Rooms’ Owner / Venue Owner does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waive the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derive from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
(2) All items including but not limited to your personal belongings, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Bristol Escape Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with the Bristol Escape Rooms.
(3) To the fullest extend permissible by applicable law; Bristol Escape Rooms’ Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, thread, safety and/or protection for Bristol Escape Rooms game. You shall be solely responsible, answerable, accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy, health condition, while you participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access to Bristol Escape Rooms. Bristol Escape Rooms’ Owner / Venue Owner hereby expressly warn, caution, advise, inform and/or notify that the Bristol Escape Rooms game may be dangerous, hazardous, risky, and unsafe, insecure to you and you shall be duly informed, notified and understand the underlying danger, risk, hazard of the Bristol Escape Rooms game and shall further confirmed, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety for the Bristol Escape Rooms game.
(4) You undertake to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete the Bristol Escape Rooms game in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by Bristol Escape Rooms Owner / Venue Owner failing which Bristol Escape Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(5) You shall not be allowed to record, capture or snap any photograph, video, film, tape, audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the Bristol Escape Rooms game save and except with the explicit permission of Bristol Escape Rooms Owner / Venue Owner. If such recording activity is found within the site, Bristol Escape Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by Bristol Escape Rooms Owner or Venue Owner, the copyright of such recordings will be deemed automatically granted by you to Bristol Escape Rooms Owner or Venue Owner.
(6) You have further agreed have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(7) You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site including but not limited to sharp object, explosive items, weapon or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event if such item or object is found, Bristol Escape Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(8) You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxicated, failing which Bristol Escape Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. If you are found to be under such influence, Bristol Escape Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such alcohol, drug or liquor without any compensation, remedy or damages and shall reserves all rights and authority to take the necessary legal action to ensure reputation of Bristol Escape Rooms business remain intact and guard against any risk or harm towards the Bristol Escape Rooms business. All losses, damages or legal costs derive from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
(9) You shall be responsible to wear the proper and suitable attire including but not limited to footwear and clothing before the commencement of the Bristol Escape Rooms Game.
(10) The website is owned and operated by Bristol Escape Rooms. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Bristol Escape Rooms Website and should be read carefully before any use:
(10a) Bristol Escape Rooms does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
(10b) The Bristol Escape Rooms website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
(10c) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Bristol Escape Rooms website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
(10d) You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Bristol Escape Rooms will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information though Bristol Escape Rooms shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
(10e) Bristol Escape Rooms shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
(11) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
(12) The game is designed for a team of 2-6 people per room.
(13) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Bristol Escape Rooms. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Bristol Escape Rooms and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
(14) These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
(15) Nothing contained in any contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
(16) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
(17) Bristol Escape Rooms’ website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of Bristol Escape Rooms’ control and you use them at your own risk.
(18) Bristol Escape Rooms collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
(19) Bristol Escape Rooms recommends teams arrive 15 minutes before the game starts. The 60 minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule.
(20) Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room.
(21) Bristol Escape Rooms expects visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
(22) Bristol Escape Rooms may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
(23) Bristol Escape Rooms is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
(24) While you are at our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees having security responsibilities.
(25) Bristol Escape Rooms doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
(26) Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a game.
(27) It is your responsibility to check that any games issued to you are accurate.
(28) If you wish to transfer your game into someone else’s name, you must contact Bristol Escape Rooms by either email or telephone at least one hour before the start of the game. Bristol Escape Rooms may refuse this facility.
(29) Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
(30) You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to Bristol Escape Rooms that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
(31) You receive the confirmation of your booking via email only. Bristol Escape Rooms does not send confirmation via post or text message.
(32) Online bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance, exception may happen if contacting Bristol Escape Rooms via email or phone.
(33) A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is more than 30 minutes late. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
(34) The price of a game is stated in the booking section of the Bristol Escape Rooms website.
(35) The price is set according to the number of people in a room (maximum 6 persons)
(36) Bookings can be made online on the Bristol Escape Rooms website, via phone, email or in person.
(37) Any major credit or debit card is accepted to settle the payment.
(38) Full payment is required at the time of booking.
(39) Bristol Escape Rooms is a live event so once the booking is confirmed, cancellations are only accepted if 5 or more days notice is given. Reschedules are accepted if 2 or more days notice is given. If less than 48hours notice is given, bookings may not be rescheduled and refunds may not be given unless the session is rebooked by another customer. Cancelations will incur a 5% fee, to cover the cost to Bristol Escape Rooms.
(40) In case less people attend the game than it is booked for the price difference may be reimbursed.
(41) If more people attend the game than it is booked for (up to 6 persons a room) the price difference can be settled upon arrival to the game.
(42) Any damage caused to the escape room must be paid for by the team, before they leave the venue.
(43) Each player will be instructed before their game by their assigned Game Master. After learning the rules of the game, each player will participate in the game at their own risk. Also, Bristol Escape Rooms is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by game room misuse or not following the rules described before the game.
(45) Food and drinks may not be brought into the Game Rooms.
(46) To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker and might be asked to confirm phone number and email address.
(47) Children (under 17 years) must be accompanied by at least one adult.
(48) Unfortunately toddlers are not not allowed in the rooms. Children aged under 10 years can attend for free, however there must be at least one adult aged over 17 years, with each under 10 year old child. There must be at least 2 adults on the team. Under 10 year olds must have proof of age to qualify for the free entry. Free entry does not apply with any other discount offer.
(49) If you need to contact Bristol Escape Rooms you can do so using any of the following methods:
(50) We collect the minimum amount of data possible. We ask for a name so we know what to call you. We require an email address in order to send a booking confirmation, reminder email, other information related to your booking, your team photos and let you know about other activities we set up in future. We require a contact number so we can give you a call if you are running late, or if we have to cancel the booking last minute. We require your payment information to process your payment, process any refunds and have it available for use by HMRC and other public bodies. If you would like your personal information to be changed or removed from our database please let us know. The data is stored with Worldpay, Bookify and Google and a small amount of data is stored on our password secured database on a password secured computer and secure backup flashdrive.
© 2019 Bristol Escape Rooms. All Rights Reserved.